Are Marshall Ferrets neutered and de-scented?
To avoid pet overpopulation and prevent health problems, every Marshall Ferret is neutered (spayed/castrated) and de-scented before being sent to authorized pet dealers. Two tattoo dots on the right ear identify that these procedures have been performed. By neutering our ferrets, problems that occur during normal mating season are avoided.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Where did my ferret come from?
- Do ferrets get along with other pets?
- What vaccinations will my ferret need?
- What exactly is a Ferret?
- How do I find out more about my ferrets?
Ask a Question