What vaccinations will my ferret need?
All ferrets need a series of distemper vaccinations when they are very young. Your ferret received a temporary distemper vaccination and will require additional vaccinations at 9, 12 and 16 weeks of age and then annually. Ferrets should also receive a rabies vaccination after 13 weeks of age. Make sure your ferret is properly vaccinated every year. You can keep track of your ferret(s) records on your My Marshall Pet account page.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Where did my ferret come from?
- What vaccinations will my ferret need?
- What exactly is a Ferret?
- Do ferrets get along with other pets?
- How do I find out more about my ferrets?
Ask a Question