- Orders placed before 1pm EST, Monday through Thursday typically ship within two business days. Please allow one to two days for processing orders before shipping.
- Most orders placed Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ship within the next two business days (Monday or Tuesday). Our carriers pick up packages Monday through Friday only.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-292-3424.
- Economy Ground (5-9 business days).
- Standard Ground (Up to 5 business days)
- 2nd Day Air® (2 business days)
- Next Day Air® (next business day)
Delivery by Friday is available for most of our products for Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air service to any address in the 48 connected states as long as we receive your order by 1:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will ship the following Monday.
SHIPPING TO INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES
Due to international shipping laws, we are unable to ship outside of the U.S. at this time.
Marshall Pet Products will not accept any shipments without return authorization from a Marshall representative. Do not destroy defective goods without prior authorization
A packing list must accompany all returns. The packing list should include item numbers and quantities returned.
Invoice numbers must be included with the return to validate when the merchandise was received. No returns will be accepted after 60 days from the original invoice date.
Authorized returns will be shipped prepaid and may be subject to a restocking charge.
We cannot issue credit on merchandise that is not received in resale condition without previous approval.
Discrepancies in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Marshall Pet Products cannot be responsible for delivery or safe arrival of goods. The Freight Company assumes full responsibility when freight leaves the warehouse.
Shortages and damaged goods must be reported to the carrier and noted on the delivery receipt when merchandise is delivered
Visually inspect all merchandise and count boxes. Contact carrier for inspection if discrepancies are noted after carrier departure.
If a problem occurs, forward a copy of delivery receipt or inspection report to Marshall Pet Products.